Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What are Yours?

Thanks to everyone that took the time to click that little pink button and voted for my blog! The voting has ended, and thanks to you, my humble little blog has made it into the Circle of Moms Top 25 LGBT Blogs! I received an email from the site, asking for a mini-interview, and I need your help! One of the questions is, appropriately, "What are your 3 favorite posts?". Well now, jeez! That is a hard question! I like most of my posts... I could look to the right side of the blog at the most popular posts of my blog. Looks like #1 is a naked picture of me... mmmm, yeh I feel proud that I put it up, but is it my favorite? Well, actually... I do like it a lot, but I am not sure that is the post they want me to highlight! Then I look down the list and see the gdiapers posts. I know those are helpful to many, but they are also not my favorites. Do you have a favorite blog post of mine? Is there 1 or 2 posts that come to mind for you that really stuck with you? If there are, I would love to know! You don;t have to remember the post title, I can figure that out, but if you would let me know what the post was about, that would totally rock my world! Thanks everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. one of my favs had H in a pink cloth diaper... and another one was your adventures in the camper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birth stories! They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gDiaper inserts! You inspired me! now I make my own too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for labor or birth stories! Love that you're a homebirther too :) It was really an inspiration to me knowing that I was going the hoembirth route too :)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin