Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey! I am not kidding! Vote Vote! And bloggy love...

Ok people, I am normally NOT a competitive person... so, I have no idea why I am even mentioning this again... maybe it is the thrill of seeing climbing numbers, maybe it is the thrill to know that there are actually people out there that care enough about my little blog, and enjoy reading my posts just enough to take the 30 seconds it takes to follow a link to click the happy little "vote" button next to my blog on the Circle of Moms website. I don't mind that I am (at current count) in 6th place, and a whole 19 votes lower than the top blogger. After all, my blogging sometimes comes in fits and spurts. I know how it goes. I know people like the juice- you know, the "oh no she di'int!" posts, or the, "Hey! I have replaced my plastic/lotion/car with glass/coconut oil/ pogo stick", or, my favorite, "Hey! My water just broke, and by the way, here is a picture of me NAKED! (nips and bush covered of course). I like those juicey posts too, and sometimes, I have failed to provide such witty entertainment.

So come on down and show me some lovin'! I am talking to you! I see that my "followers" list alone has 87 people on it, and I know that doesn't include the swarms of people (I speak in jest here folks) that read my blog via a blog reader...

My blog has been nominated to the Top 25 LGBT Parent Blogs list on Circle of Moms!  You can vote for my blog by visiting Circle of Moms Top 25 LGBT Parent Blogs. Please feel free to vote for my blog once a day until May 13, 2011! Click the in -link post, or the button on the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin