Monday, February 28, 2011

Holy Moly

Yikes! Sorry to leave everyone with such a negative last post for so long! I came to realize that some people had begun to think I had jumped off of a bridge or something! Alas! That is not the case, and as a matter of fact I am doing well! I just celebrated my 30th birthday yesterday, and it turned out to be a fantastic weekend! On Saturday, I celebrated with a 1940's themed Murder Mystery Dinner Party at my house (more on that to come), and then on Sunday (my actual birthday) I went to a new meetup.com group that I joined about Urban Homesteading. I cannot tell you how excited I am about this new group! I met some really great people there, and cannot wait to learn from them! If you are local to me and want to join the group, email me at lynn.levinson@gmail.com. If you are not local, but you are interested in a fantastic website with a gardening focus, visit http://nwedibles.blogspot.com/. This chick is seriously rockin' my world right now, and I got to meet her last night! Woot!

Damn! I forgot to ask for her autograph!

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if you were ok...I got hooked on blogs a month or two ago and get so excited when I see entries. Glad to hear you are fine. Happiest of birthdays. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. I'm just thrilled someone reads my REALLY LONG blog posts. :) Thanks for sending your badass readers my way, tomorrow's post (spoiler alert) is a mom-rant with just a hint of gardening/frugal living/homesteadiness.

    I'm really excited for our MeetUp group too- lots of cool people to learn from. AND I think the family is willing to try family cloth, which totally shocks me. Daughter is already planning out different color/pattern wipes for different family members. Maybe we can trade gardening help for sewing help.

    This is kinda a public forum to write you what is essentially a REALLY LONG email, isn't it? I need to learn to shut up. (You know, pass the hippie talking stick along…)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin