Friday, February 11, 2011

Black and White

Life is not black and white, if anyone ever tells you that it is, they don't know jack. If you think it is, you don't know jack. I am angry. I am hurt. I feel like I have not been listened to. I feel like my opinion doesn't matter. I feel like my input and research is void. Simply because 1 person thinks that life can be black and white.

Don't ever try to tell someone that something is "white" or something is "black", and then ask them what they think. Especially if, when they say "I don't think it is either" you say, no it is "white" or it is "black. Don't ask me for my God Damn opinion if it doesn't matter to you. Don't ask for my God Damn opinion if it is not the "right" one.

Your life may be black or white, but mine, most certainly, IS NOT.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin