Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who Wants To Bawl Their Eyeballs Out?

Soldiers surprising their loved ones.



Ok, Seriously... I am sure that I am not the only one crying after watching this. Even if you NEVER comment, if this made you choke up, at least comment with something to the affect of "yes, I choked up/teared up/sobbed uncontrollably too!" I think that I have watched this 20 times since posting it and have cried vigorously every time. The first 2 kids really got me I tell you, and it was all downhill from there!

9 comments:

  1. That little guy that said I missed/love you daddy did it for me. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying within the first 3 seconds and didn't stop until the end. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video made me cry.....my husband left for Afghanistan a week ago today. Thank you for sharing the happier parts of deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they did this on Army wives and I was bawling my eyes out at work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally bawling here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok. ::sniffle:: great video. yes i was i tears watching this. how did you know i needed to let out a few. its good to let out tears every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This video was amazing. I feel sorry for all the families that struggle not having their soldier father, mother, or grandparent around. I'm sure its very hard to deal with and I know they miss them a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, got me. the kids... ::sniff::

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin