Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Roundup 7 -Good Enough For Pictures!!

As the title might imply, we are THIS CLOSE ||


to having our main bath completely finished! The only horrifically obvious thing missing (for looks) is the door to the new floor to ceiling built in storage unit! (Let us not think, for a moment, about the fact that we are still trying to finish up installing our new, snazzy tub and shower faucet set that, might I add, I have not done ONLY because the plumber that did the rough-in work installed the incorrect size of faucet nipple (ooh lala!...I digress) for our new faucet spout. I will have to call him back to rectify the situation before I can finish my job.

Up until this point in the project, I have determined, (by counting my receipts because I save them all in case I need them for returns), I have visited Home Depot 18 times (including today) over the course of the last 8 or so weeks, in order to finish this project! And that is also not including the 2 trips I made to Lowes... I have grown to know and like quite a few of the orange aproned folk there. Thanks Home Depot Friends!

I am really proud of the bathroom guys. So proud, that I fed my baby her 7pm bottle, while sitting on the toilet (lid) simply so that I could enjoy the bathroom for a little while before we came downstairs for computer time. There are still a few, misc. things that need to be done, as I mentioned, the door and faucet, along with some caulking and hook- hanging. But, without further ado...

Before:


AFTER!!



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love every little bit of it. Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, that looks great! good job. i can't wait to take in the glory in person. i love the colorful touches. and that shot of the sink faucet looks like a pro shot it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I looooove that shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!!! I think those circle pictures found their perfect home in there!! Oh and I love love love the shower curtain! I have been eyeing that for months now waiting for it to go on sale because I wanted it for the window curtain in my office, weird huh?!
    ps: you should look into interior design photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. remarkable work! (I can't believe you didn't put shower tile photos in this week's update -- it'a fab!) - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaaay! I love it! Gorgeous, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your hard work paid off, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great work, ladies. Where did you get the maroon picture above the toilet? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work guys!!!! Love that you love ikea as much as we do...and love love love this bathroom!!!!!! IMPRESSIVE and soooo clean!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy awesome! soooo, are you in the business for this now? because we totally need to get a house so that you can come and 1up our bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin