Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Roundup 6

Well, here we are at roundup #6! We have been working on this bathroom remodel now for about 8 weeks. OY! This weekend, we managed to put up all the trim, and paint the bathroom. I feel ridiculous typing that, because it seems like nothing to me! I picked up our new toilet today at Lowes, and managed to get it upstairs. I was going to install it, but realized I was out of time, as dinner was almost ready (thanks wifey!) and after that, I had to hit up Jillian Michael's and her 30 Day Shred video. Man, she kicks my ass...

I digress...

I am fully expecting to have a functional bathroom by this next weekend. I have the toilet and sink, ready to be installed, I just need the time to do it. I also attempted to install our new bathtub faucet set, but there was a snafu in the pieces, so that is going to require a call to the helpers at some 1-800 number-- maybe it is 1-800-this-blows... whatever... pfff.

I am holding out and am not going to provide a current picture. The paint proved to be such a drastic improvement, that I would rather save the "after" picture for, well, AFTER! Here is a reminder of what it looked like a few weeks back...

3 comments:

  1. how is the 30 day shred going?? i've been wanting to try it, but i am really out of shape so i'm afraid it'll be too hard...

    p.s. can't wait to see pictures of the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas -- total tease! ;) I was so excited that we were going to get a photo. o well, I shall wait. and now I'm reminded to get out of my pj's and go play with my friend jillian too. (and drill some holes for the potato barrel.) btw, putting up trim and painting the bathroom is *not* nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on pins and needles. We're planning to gut our master bath next summer and I'm looking for pointers. :)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin