Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Roundup 6

Ok folks, no pics of the bathroom, simply because it does not look that different, but we did the grout and caulking. Grout haze is a bleep to get off if you let it sit too long, so that hindered our efforts a bit this weekend. The next job in the bathroom is the trim, so that should be fun! Here are some cute pictures of Harris instead!


Kids and bubbles make a great combo, especially when you have a huge back porch, and can simply open the door for them to go outside and give you some free time!

Hey, look! I splurged on myself and got new shoes! I can almost guarantee that Mindi does NOT like them, but like the good, dutiful wife that she is, she has said nothing but nice things about them...
 
And last, but not least, I finally got Harris to model his new cargo lounge pants for me! They look super comfy... maybe I should make a pair for myself... maybe Stella and Mindi need pairs too... 

5 comments:

  1. Both the shoes and the pants are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear god -- family seersucker would be the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! the pants look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. The lounge pants are awesome. After Mindi and Stella get their pairs, how 'bout a pair for me?!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin