Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I really hope that every mother out there, whether you be a birth mom, and adoptive mom, a parent figure, or a mom to be, had a lovely mother's day! I have not been a mother for very long, but this mother's day was by far the best. Thanks to the power of the Internet, I have been able to connect with some incredible people. Some of these people, I have been fortunate enough to have met in person, or at least spoken to them on the phone. This Mother's day, Mindi and I hosted a dinner party at our house with 2 other mommy couples and their babies. The 3 babies (all girls), were born December 2nd, 4th, and 7th. It was so interesting to see the similarities and differences in the 3! It was amazing to have 6 mommies and 4 children in the house!

Stella and baby L
\
Baby L, Baby Arden, Big brother Harris, and Baby Stella

The Fiesta of food! We enjoyed chips with salsa and guacamole, virgin mango blended deliciousness, tofu fajitas, ranchero beans, salmon tacos, and veggie meat tacos. All of the yumminess was followed up by some very delectable fried ice cream! After dinner, we did hand stamps of the babies to put in some wooden picture frames that I purchased for the moms. The project was a big hit, and the babies did great!
I decided to do a trace and cutout of Harris' hand to put under Stella's handstamp. I could not be more pleased with the result!

Happy Mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers' Day!!! That project is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin