Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Roundup 5

Ok, I cannot believe that I am already writing about roundup 5. I really thought that we would be finished with this bath remodel by 6 weeks or so, but I know now, that I should be aiming more for, say, 8 weeks or something. (Maybe more ack!) Anyways... because of the fact that we ran off to the fair, and I took a few hours out today to go to a class on composting (which was awesome, by the way) we didn't get quite as much done as we would have hoped. I did manage to finish the tile on the floor, as well as the bullnose tile on the shower wall surround, with 2 itty bitty little exceptions...



crap! If you look up, you can see the lonely little spots sans tile. Those holes were supposed to be filled with cut tiles. "Weren't they all?" You ask? Yes, but these 2 tiles required 2 cuts each and I neglected to do that before I meticulously cleaned my wet saw. Needless to say, those 2 little spots will have to remain empty until next weekend...

Stella approves!


Unrelated, Stella likes her rice cereal! She even opens her mouth for the spoon, although, she is having a hard time keeping the cereal in her mouth...

Stella Eats Rice Cereal from Lynn L on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. eeee! she is so cute :) she definitely is animated. i need to seriously edit my video of arden eating. i think i filmed for like 9 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, is it already time to feed the baby food? how time flies! she looks delighted by the prospect of what is on the spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she still has the newborn tongue thrust going on?

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin