Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wee One

Our little Stella had her 4 month well-baby check up today. I was most interested in seeing how much she weighed! She is still a dainty little thing at 12 Lbs and 10oz! Wowee she is a little bit! She is in the 25th percentile for all things. I love that she is so dainty. It is so funny to see her wearing outfits that Harris had worn, and grown out of much earlier than her! I also love similar shots such as these!

Above is Harris at 4.5 months, and below is Stella at almost 4 months!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love seeing similar shots of siblings, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do look alike indeed. such cuties! kayden was a tiny thing for the longest, but now shes really packing on the pounds.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin