Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tagged

I have been tagged by Shea at Our Road to Parenthood!

(ETA- I have also been tagged by Kat over at Adventures of Making a Baby!)

10 things you didn't know about me:

1. I am adopted, as is Mindi. It makes for an interesting connection between the two of us, and it also gives us both a good angle for potential conversations with our 2 kids in the future.

2. I have an unbelievable weak spot for patriotic music, such as the national anthem. I would not consider myself overly "proud to be an American" but I have been known to get teary eyed on more than one occassion while listening to the anthem.

3. I love soft, fuzzy, horse noses. They are awesome.

4. I dream about being a professional ice skater- flips, spins, jumps and all, however, I cannot even stand up in ice skates.

(Dream as in- I oftentimes have dreams while sleeping about ice skating- that is why it is weird, not dream/desire, just plain dream...)

5. Some times, when I am not dreaming about ice skating, I dream about roller skating. That is one thing I can do- roller skate- old skool style.

6. I love to plan, but have a hard time following through.

7. I enjoy mulching leaves with my electric lawn mower.

8. One of the coolest things I have expereinced in person was a walk through a VERY OLD cemetary in Marietta, GA with a very special person that I met when I was there.

9. I did not hop onto the test messaging bandwagon until about 2 months ago. I fought it tooth and nail until then and I finally gave in. What the HELL was I waiting for??

10. I like changing my infant's poopy diapers

2 comments:

  1. lol. i also love changing poop diapers. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin