Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Put a Ring On It 2

There are so many things that I want to blog about, but, alas, the time has slipped away from me. Even as I type this, I have had to pee for 3 hours, but haven't gotten around to it, my bagel is burning, my son's nose is running, stella is leaking, and what am I doing? cruising YouTube for a song to amuse my son... during my mission, I stumbled across this AWESOME GEM- a fantastic version of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" that everyone can enjoy- AND (not saying that this girl is) but if YOU happen to be a lesbian, or have freinds that are, you may feel a "hey, I dated a girl just like this" connection, or a "hey, this chick reminds me of that lesbian that I knewincollegemyfrienddatedmycousinssistersfriend"...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I've got it-they either live in Brooklyn or Portland, these 2 super-cute hipsters. I also enjoyed their Lady Gaga cover (I couldn't resist watching more!)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin