Friday, February 19, 2010

Appointment Made

Thank you to everyone that commented on my last post. I appreciates the suggestion to visit the Finding Chaos blog. It is a blog that I have been following since before Finding Chaos was Finding Chaos ( if you know what I mean!) I appreciated the suggestion from Carey about getting a different kind of bed for little Stella. Unfortunately, I am almost 100% positive that her malformation is not a positional issue, and, conveniently enough, she already sleeps in a hammock (That Harris is modeling here)...

Anyways... thank you all again. We have done a lot of research into the subject, and based on our own observations, we are preparing for the worst. I will be shitting my pants with joy if she ends up with a helmet, but without going into it too much, there has been a decent amount of buzz in our house about how we will deal with a baby in the hospital and a 2 year old at home.

On a positive note, we finally got the appointment set up- March 5th at 2pm. I will definately update as soon as I know!

11 comments:

  1. we're thinking of you guys and wishing for the very best with stella. -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im here for as many sitter shifts as I can fit in! Although, I still think it will be a helmet :)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed that you'll get better news than you are thinking you might get!! I know it's super stressful... please keep us posted and let me know if there's anything I can help you guys out with! AND - the hammock is awesome!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never commented before, but I've been following for awhile. I just thought I'd let you know that I'm sending you and your entire family good vibes about Stella's noggin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you guys and hope that Stella's appointment goes well. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I've decided it better to introduce myself rather than stalk your page silently. Please, go read the introduction I've put on my blog. Have a great day! -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of you all. you'll get through this. hoping for a helmet.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping for good news for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. anxiously awaiting the news... i know whatever happens, you guys will figure out how to handle it like the great moms you are. i hope it's a helmet, but if not, thank goodness stella is too little to remember (silver lining...).

    per your request, i posted a picture... but if you want to see more, check out the album:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=194831&id=675930280&l=a07f8d11ea

    hope all else is going well for you! i'm sending positive vibes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope this all turns out better than you expect. Sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you guys and hoping for the very best for Stella. Love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin