Sunday, December 27, 2009

Too Busy Buildin'

Dude, I have been far too busy building a bedframe to post... The "Harris bedroom project" is coming along, and I think that we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow's quest is a trip to IKEA for the closet inards. I am itching to put Harris' mattress onto his new bed frame, but I know that I need to wait until the contruction is completed to do that! Mindi and I are both surprised at how long this bedroom project has taken, but I think that we need to get used to the speed, considering the fact that we now have 2 kids... On a positive note, Mindi and I both feel as though the bedroom project has made a night and day difference in his room, and we cannot wait to move on to the bathroom remodel!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are incredibly handy!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you planning on doing in the bathroom? Is this a full remodel with new fixtures and faucets or just a paint and freshen up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are amazing! I hope you'll post lots of photos of the new room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cedar, we are talking a FULL REMODEL!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin