Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Hannukah-Night #4

I figured I would make at least 1 gift that Harris had actually asked for, so tonight's Hannukah gift to Harris was a diaper for his dolly! Harris has had dolly for quite a while and loooovees her. They sleep together every night- it is very sweet. It was even sweeter that she cost me about $5 at the Fred Meyer. After all, I didn't want to commit to a nice dolly, only to have him turn around and abandon the thing after five minutes. So, naturally, after a while, he started to ask that I "change dolly- dolly change, dolly diaper". So what is a good mother to do? I obliged! I raided my fabric remnants and came up with some flannel. I realize that, when the diaper is not on dolly, it very much looks like a pair of racy bikini undies with velcro. LOL. What can I say- dolly is an edgy gal...


5 comments:

  1. awww cute I love that he has a dolly :) and hows the new lil princess doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute changing his dolly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture of him changing her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..that means that it's time for Mr. Harris to give up his diapers so his dolly has extra *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super-sweet! It looks like a picture from Mothering magazine!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin