Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eviction Notice Delivered

Well, today is our due date, and it seems to have (almost) passed us by! Although I am not that surprised that we made it to our due date, I really did think that the baby would be born before the due date. Alas, it was not meant to be! At this point, I am not holding my breath that this baby will follow Harris' lead and come in the next 3 days. (Harris was born 3 days after his due date).

Mindi and I are keeping ourselves busy in an effort to keep our minds off of the baby. Wednesday, we went to pick up those little dressers from IKEA. Today, I asked Mindi to sacrifice some of her brain cells and stain some of the dresser pieces for me. I think she did a great job! We are going to be painting the drawer fronts, and so I will do those tomorrow using our FreshAir paint that I picked up today. I also purchased the paint for Harris' bedroom.

Today I worked a little bit on Harris' Hanukkah gifts. We are sticking with the tradition of 8 small gifts, 1 for each night of Hanukkah. My main goal was to give him things that are all homemade by me or another artisan, with only 1 or 2 exceptions. :)

4 comments:

  1. hang in there, soon baby will come and your hands will be full! I think our baby is going to be early too, i hope i have better luck with that than you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not, I'm the sahm of a toddler! Just writing to say I'm here reading and wishing you a delightful and quick home birth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought that Fresh Aire paint and I was surprised that it still smelled like it was killing braincells. I guess they can only do so much...

    Good luck!! I hope you have a lovely birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used Fresh Aire for our living room and were SO disappointed in the coverage. We had to use 4 coats to cover a white wall!

    I was happy that Home Depot refunded my money after complaining and returning two empty gallons!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin