Saturday, November 21, 2009

Deserted

Hmmm it feels as though I have been deserted! I remember at this time, 2 years ago, when I was waiting for my little man to show up, I had folks all around me- both in real life and on this blog... now I am feeling so alone! Hmmmm.

Well, I am officially 39weeks today. 1 more week until the estimated due date. I think the baby will come on Wednesday or so. Don't quote me on that.

Right now I am wading through paint swatches for the Main bathroom and laundry room. I just ordered some tile samples, and I am planning the interior of Harris' closet. We removed some U-G-L-Y fiberglass bi fold doors, and I replaced them with some awesome curtains. I will post some pics when the room is painted!

15 comments:

  1. Deserted? No, you just moved yourself way too far away! Im working on closing the gap though :) Oh and Wednesday would be good, tell the little one to mark the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still reading!! one more week fir you and 3 for me...go us:) im nervous, how you holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow- almost here! What a completely exciting time! How excited is the soon to be oldest sibling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delaney and I are reading along with great anticipation. Comments on my blog seem to have gone WAY down which makes me feel deserted. :). You are definitely not alone. Our family is counting down the days till your sprinkle arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all around and check your blog many times a day! Just like you...we're waiting for the arrival of the little one!

    Hopefully, he'll be here any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm here too. i'm just awful at remembering to comment :) i'm thinking i have longer to go than you, even though we have the same EDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely following along -- continually impressed at your energy! between work and parenting, I'm fried. happy, but fried. :) -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happily checking back several times a day for updates. I'm just terrible at leaving comments. I'm amazed at how well you're doing--hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, what about new friends? :)

    wednesday would be great-- talk about something to be thankful for on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm checking in - just like I did with Harris when he was born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dude i read you every time you post. But i know how you feel for sure/ Hope you get more rally support for irl folks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't deserted you, just busy with my own baby now, unlike 2 years ago. But super excited for the arrival of your new addition and all the work on your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm here too. always checking in :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I commented on the Plug thing even though it made me throw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin