Monday, November 2, 2009

3 and a Half Weeks

ok, so more like 3 and 3/4 weeks but EEK! 3.5 weeks till our due date! I really don't think I will go past my due date (don't quote me here), so, in reality, I believe we will be holding our new baby in about 3 weeks! That is totally a guestimate people! I would love to blog during this home birth too, although, based on how much I actually managed to blog on Harris' birthday, and now that we have Harris as a part of the equation, I am not promising anything lengthy, but I will promise to try my damnedest!!!

2 comments:

  1. getting there hey :) my due date is the 14th by my dr but the 9th by ultrasound, not sure when he will come but im excited. really nervous though, this is my first pregnancy and id like to go natural. any suggestions or advice? cant wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's getting so close!
    How did the time go by so quickly!!??
    Getting very excited for you and can't wait to read the news!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin