Monday, October 12, 2009

Pluggin' Along

We are kicking it into high gear now for the move. Our new house closes Wednesday, we take possession on Friday night, clean the house on Saturday, and move in on Sunday! Thank you to all of my "real life" friends that have graciously agreed to help us with the manual labor, namely my great friend, Dirty Diana, and her clan, as well as Crystal and her clan! I couldn't do it without you guys!!!

Do you know what a move means for my blog? It means potential! It means new blogging material! I would love to try and document as much as I can about projects and changes that we make to the house. I know how much I love watching people transform their places, and hopefully you guys will dig it too!

Ok, well, I have to get back to packing and address-changing!

1 comment:

  1. I *love* how soon this is all happening, and I completely look forward to seeing the new developments. love reading your blog. how's the scamp, btw?

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin