Friday, October 2, 2009

Le Belly


I realized that I was being mean and selfish and, well, lazy for not posting any belly shots. Because my camera woman is at the office, I decided to snap a quickie picture of my belly. Here I am at 32weeks :)


Also, I just found out that our house inspection was an A+! My Lord, what a relief! It is one thing to have your house "for show", even for 6 months, but to have 3+ people come into your house and scrutinize everything from your gutters to your furnace filters, is just crazy nerve racking! Luckily, that part for us is over, and now, we simply wait for our house to close!


Next up is our inspection on the house we are hoping to buy- Let's hope that there are good reviews there as well!!

3 comments:

  1. You're adorable! I can't wait to see pics of that new baby! When I get set up with a word.press i'll let you know! I just need to have more privacy, DP is getting antsy with all the unfettered baby exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous belly! I'm so sorry you don't like being pregnant -- at least you're in the home stretch (which still stuns me!)...

    --Emily from FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautious belly!!
    so happy that the inspection went well!!!!

    i am the same as you....do not really enjoy being preggo, but love feeling the kicks and giving birth!

    can't wait to *meet* the new babe!!

    hang in there girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin