Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Grandchild Incubator

Apparently, to my Mother In Law, that is all I am. I am not worthy of knowing the financial goings-on in my own partnership according to her. And she has the balls to go behind my back, call the lawyer that we use for our children's adoptions, and ask her (THE NERVE!) to write up papers excluding me from some of our finances. I am not going to go any further into this conversation, but let it be known that she is a witch.

grumble grumble

Rant over.

13 comments:

  1. !?!? sooo sorry you have to deal with this. makes my mil gripes PALE in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-UGH!So conniving, so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god. i'm so sorry. how horrific. some people ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf!!...I was just about to write a post on Grandmother's boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh snap! Sister girl has crossed the line so far she is in another country/planet.Obviously she has other plans,like divide and conquer in mind.

    I'm wondering how The Other mother is going to handle this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf. oh hell no. and so sorry hon. and lemme at her.
    families man...sometimes I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is so horrible. I hope that the lawyer told her that s/he can not do what your MIL is asking as 1. it is not her finances and 2. it does not pertain to her at all. I also hope that Mindi said something to her mom as I know if my parents or even my in laws ever tried to pull that crap on me that would be the last time they ever had contact with me or my kids again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how frustrating. Mother's in law can be so tough! You are doing such a great job, just keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin