Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun at the Fair and a House Update

Wow, my life must be so incredibly full and interesting that it has left me with zero time to post to my blog.

**chirp chirp** (crickets people)

In all actuality, my life is at a standstill (with the exception of this baby in my belly get HUGE). Having one's house on the market for over 6 months sure has a way of making a person feel, well, stagnant. I mean, for Pete's sake, I can't work on crafts, I can't decorate my home, I can't paint a room, I can't even nest! That has been the toughest part for me in the last few weeks. I WANT TO NEST. I am happy to say, that when you walk into my house, you have to really look hard, and in the right places to even see that I have a barely 2 year old toddler. The house has a very cozy, yet very grown-up look to it- which I LOVE, BUT I do want to take out and evaluate all the newborn stuff that we had from Harris for the new baby. Unfortunately, I do not have a good place to hide all of the baby paraphernalia if I bring it out of storage, not to mention the fact that the baby might not even be born in this house. I would hate to unpack it all, just to have to pack it all back up to move. Needless to say, the house being on the market was not without a time limit. We had decided that we would take the house off the market in time to prepare for the baby, and then re-list the house after the baby came- probably in the spring. We decided on a date that the listing would come down. Guess what day that is folks? Yup, you guessed it- TODAY. But guess what? Did we take it off the market today? Nope. Wanna know why?

Really? Doyawanna?

We are officially Sold Pending Inspection!

Yeee Haw!!!! I am only allowing myself to get excited about this at this point because Since we only had our house inspected 3 years ago, I am not expecting anything crazy weird to show up this Friday during the inspection. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I am feeling very optimistic about the whole thing.

Next step? Secure our next house... I am not even going to go there right now BUT I will tell you that if all goes according to plan, I should have plenty to blog about in the not too distant future!

Mindi, Harris and I went to the Puyallup Fair this weekend. We all had a great time! Harris enjoyed time spent on the train, the cars, the firetruck, and his new favorite, the Merry go Round!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for sold pending inspection! The fact that you're selling with a toddler and one on the way helps put our current experience into perspective. Glad everyone had fun at the fair and I can't wait to hear about your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I miss ya! congrats on the house but yeesh, where have you been?

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin