Monday, August 10, 2009

BPA- How I loathe thee!!!

So, in my last post, about lead, I also mentioned the article I discovered about how many BPA free products, did, in fact, contain unhealthy levels of BPA. At that time, they did not have the info as to which companies were wrongly advertising their products as BPA Free, but NOW THEY DO! Here is the link! I am so upset, I just want to cry! We picked our sippy cups based on the fact that they were BPA Free. Well SHIT. All this time, we have aparently been POISONING our son with this hormone altering CRAP. It just goes to show you, even when you think that you are doing the right thing, PLASTIC IS STILL THE DEVIL!

Waaaaaaa!

Ban plastic! Embrace glass!

1 comment:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin