Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Roughin' It

After a combination of few conveniently placed Harris naps, coupled with some gracious time given to me by my love Mindi, I managed to build the bunk in the camper! I still have a lot of work to do to get the camper in "good camping condition", but that bunk was just the project that I needed to complete to really make me feel as if I am making some headway on this little trailer. Ok, well, it is not totally complete, but it is 4 screws and maybe a coat of paint away from being finished. I am having a hard time deciding if I should paint it or not. If I had thought that I was definitely not going to paint it, I think that I would have made sure that the support beams were the same wood as the ladder wood... Maybe I should wait until I know what I am going to do about cabinet doors before I paint... Anyhow, here are some pictures of the bunk as it is now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow -- great work! I love following the progress of the Scamp... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool! yeah for handy seattle lesbians! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, is there anything you can't do???

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I like the color of the wood as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the work that you did on your trailer- awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin