Friday, April 24, 2009

Bagel Thief

Harris and I had a busy day together. We went to the grocery store, and then hit the Salvation Army and the Value Villiage looking for white sheets for the foam cushion project in the little camper. After going grocery shopping, we were both pooped. I was pregnant pooped, Harris was nappy pooped, but it was lunchtime, and we had to eat. Upon coming home, I put away all of the cold and frozen food, but decided to leave the non perishables until after we both had some food in our bellies. I was cooking away and noticed that Harris (at my feet) had grown very quiet. I looked down, and saw that he just couldn't wait for his lunch...
video

5 comments:

  1. something so cute about him just bitin' away at that bagel... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog since right before Harris was born. I have never posted a comment before, but I just have to say I think he's the cutest little boy in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable. i think it's funny how he makes a little noise while he's eating it. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little monkey...he is so cute...I love that smile...like..oh yeah..I got me a Bagel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I watched this video 3 times, too funny. I just caught your comment on my blog from a the winter... chicago can be rough. we live in Logan square and were on channel 5 news as part of a
    "chairs in the street taking up parking spaces" story.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin