Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pee Stix

So, in following with the good ol' fashioned TTC obsession of peeing on as many sticks as possible, I felt that it was my duty, despite having a blood draw pregnancy test scheduled for Sunday morning, to use up all of my left over pregnancy tests during this 2 week wait. Speaking "classically" I am currently at 10DPO. I peed on my first stick yesterday, and second one this morning. Both tests came up negative- but I have always felt that 9 and 10 DPO were too early for me to get a positive anyways. When we were trying to get pregnant with Harris, I didn't get a faint positive until 14 DPO. I will say, however, that 2-3 minutes after the test was taken, I could maybe see a second line... Let's not get our hopes up! We will know on Sunday for sure!!

5 comments:

  1. waiting anxiously over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear GOD that would rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping it's a positive, but dear goodness woman, step away from the pee sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you the best of "positive" thoughts. Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeek! We want pictures! Keep peeing!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin