Friday, December 19, 2008

Stalker

I did not fall off the planet. I have been busy stalking my pregnant friend TIFF who was due on the 16th... I love cyber-stalking!

Harris' birthday is this coming Tuesday. I cannot believe that he will be 1 year old. But, no, wait, I can.... sort of...

I have been feverishly planning his birthday party (that is going down tomorrow!) for a little while now. I am fully aware that 1st birthday parties are really for the adults, so I have simple (100% homemade) decorations, and will be serving spiked punch. YUM! Maybe I will find the time in the next 30 years to post pictures after the party!

3 comments:

  1. wow -- Harris, already ONE! I have missed your updates, I must say, so it's good to hear from you. Looking forward to b'day photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! it's only fair, i stalked your page waiting to hear news of harris's arrival!!!

    no baby yet girl...it's gotta be SOON!!!! hope you have an awesome time at his party...i can't believe he's almost one!!!! definitely post photos!

    our boys MAY just share the same birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a year. I mean, I can remember exactly where I was when I read the news Harris was born and saw the fabulous pics ya posted up. YEAHHH!! So glad for ya!! :) Give him lots of birthday kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin