Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun at the Farm

Yesterday, we loaded up, and headed to the farm! We had a blast! They had a little petting area, a hay maze, a pumpkin patch, sweet corn and a really fun corn maze that was the shape of WA state! The maze was WELL WORTH the $6 per head that we paid to get in. Being that there were numerous nooks 'n crannies, we were able to steal some precious little romantic moments for ourselves. With Harris strapped to my back with the help of our new-to-us-used Mai Tei, we navigated the maze like a team of police dogs, with Mindi in the lead... stealing an ear of corn here and there...

The pumpkin patch was great fun too! Everyone had wheelbarrows to tote their big orange finds, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get my hands on one. Luckily we had our stroller in the car, and so I just brought the base back without the seat, and viola! Our very own wheelbarrow, dirt and all...
video

1 comment:

  1. Holy cuteness..... I love his little hat!! Such a cute video Lynn!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin