Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Things

Harris is going crazy crawling around and standing up against anything not moving... For those of you who are desiring photos, here is my weekend in pictures. My weekend was pretty darn good. It started Friday morning with my little cutie showing off his talent and apparent pride regarding his ability to sit on the potty all by himself:

Then, the curiosity regarding what Harris would have looked like as a girl, led to this:

Here is some Miscellaneous cuteness:
After lunch, we had fun with our toothbrush like always:
Then we all had Shabbat dinner together:



After more toothbrushing, he hit the sack and we relaxed together.

Saturday morning Harris looked out of this window for close to an hour, and yes, he is wearing a pink gDiaper, and no, it was not a mistake...

Then my diapers got rained out, which was a bummer, (and no, that is not my typical laundry basket):

But Mindi made up for the rainy day with her FANTASTIC pizza, made with Broccolini, zuchini, sauteed mushrooms, and heirloom tomatoes:

Then, to top it all off, after putting the boy to bed, I look out the window, and what do I see?

Life is full of good things.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Harris is so cute and that pizza looks amazing.

    I was wondering if you have gone anywhere in your scamp and if you like it? My partner and I are thinking of getting one. You made it sound so functional and nice. Thanks for any info you can provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how is the whole Harris going on the Potty thing going?
    I love the Pink G on him. Real men wear pink right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO beautiful!
    So... we're considering using G-diapers. We bought the starter kit. (We also have whole bunch of cloth pocket diaper hand-me-downs and a package of newborn disposibles so we can try them all). But i have a few questions for someone using G-diapers.
    Are you using the disposible liners?
    Can you email me?
    dana@rubyfruitdesign.com
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's adorable and what a beautiful little girl he would have been ; )

    you guys are so good having shabbat dinners, maybe one of these days we'll be better jews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could that child get any CUTER!!!! I want to squeeze those cheeks.

    I have T-shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *totally* loved the photo essay of the weekend. such cuteness, love seeing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah you kill me!!!!
    If Harris was a girl he would look like YOU!!!!
    How's the TTC front coming ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome photos and it sounds like you had a great weekend with the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! I found your site when googling cloth inserts for g-diapers. I am hoping to use the g's with my newest little one, but haven't been able to find much info on it. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claudia, I tried to respond via your blog name, but it is private. If you send me your email I'd be happy to chat!! I use hadnd made pocket inserts, but there are a lot of other options too!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin