Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mr. Peepers

I knew the day would come when our little boy would discover that he has a, well, you know. I pictured it, in my head, a pimply- faced little boy, blushing about his morning wood when I came in to get him up for school... No, not really. I figured he would learn about it earlier than that, BUT I never really knew when to expect it. Much to my giggles, he has discovered Mr. Peepers. Apparently, from what I have read, it is the typical time for him to discover it. Who would have thunk? I guess I figured he would touch it like he touches everything else, but I didn't expect him to, well, caress it as he does... I laugh the hardest when I am barely done getting his diaper off, and his hand is already fishing. The best part about it is the giggles from him that come with it.

Ah, wouldn't it be great to be so innocent again?

5 comments:

  1. that's great and so sweet and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah... That is sooo cute.
    Welcome to two lesbian with a BOY...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. Hilarious and yes, very very cute!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin