Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Etsy Land- Here I Come!

Last night I was an Etsy listing fiend. From about 9pm to 10:45, I sat at my comp, and listed my Etsy wares. I can't believe I currently have 26 items listed, and I didn't even get to list all of them! I am so jazzed that I have made 4 sales so far (thanks TPK for your patronage! Your package went out yesterday!!- Don't forget to leave feedback when you get your package!) I still have to list about 12 more things, and I have a number more projects in the making. Please check out my shop! Woohoo!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on setting up your shop lady!! AND on the sales! As soon as we know the sex of the wee one, I'll be buying those OH-SO-CUTE leggings for our babe!!! Congrats on ovulation too - this is so exciting. Can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynn~ I sent you a message on myspace. Love the cute leggings and Harris is so adorable in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on getting your store up and running, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happen to the sock monkey? Did someone buy it? I would like a sock monkey. I went on to buy it for my friends 3 month old, and I could not find it. Is there a chance another one will be available? I would like to buy one from you because I know what would be in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn,
    We received the versatile tubes in the mail. We love them!!! Check out the pictures posted today on(Mother's Day). We look forward to seeing what you make next!! You and your wife have a lovely Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin