Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And We Have Ovulation...

Wahoo! According to Fertility Friend, I ovulated 3 days ago. Family Style Love, has just become a ttc blog once again! I am currently in the 2 week wait to get my period again. Once the period starts, the drugs start. I blogged our full protocol here back in December. Birth=natural, TTC=all the drugs we can muster. If I get my period on schedule, it looks like we should be inseminating right around June 2ndish. Wahoo!

More Harris loving- can you believe our boy can stand on his own???!!! (oh, and play the piano! ;)


3 comments:

  1. screamingly cute, talented, and wahoo to you too on the eggery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the ovulation!! :) Great pics too!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin