Monday, March 17, 2008

Just for Johnny

(and, of course, anyone else who happens to view this...)

I promised a friend (hi Johnny) that I would post a picture of Harris' placenta JUST FOR HIS VIEWING PLEASURE. Then, I realized that some people may not actually want to see the placenta, being that it is an organ and all, so instead, I am posting a direct link to the "Placenta picture" on my Flickr account. If you go to my Flickr account to view the PLACENTA, please, feel free to snoop around a bit :).

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PLACENTA

5 comments:

  1. i'm not positive what I'm looking at in that photo, and I have no idea what a placenta looks like! Is it rope-y? I imagined to look more like a water balloon.
    Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a very healthy placenta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I look? Why? I didn't really want to look. But I looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool. It's bizarre to know that little Harris was feeding off of that for 9 months and that it's a "temporary organ."

    Good luck on Project: Harris' sibling!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! My daughter's umbilical cord was a lot thicker and looked more like a rope to me. it's all pretty wild though!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin