Monday, March 3, 2008

EC Update


I have had inquiries about the current Elimination Communication progress. Well, we are still going strong! In the last 5 weeks, I have probably had to change a total of 6 poopy diapers. Not to bad for a new mom with a 10 week old baby!! Wahoo! I would consider us very part-time EC-ers. Our goal is really not to try to get our baby to be diaper free (although some people want that and it is attainable with diligence...) Our goal is really just to get him used to the idea of eliminating somewhere other than just his diaper. Hopefully, as he gets older, he will be able to identify the gratifying feeling of being dry and the ability to "hold it" till he gets to the potty. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Harris!!! Flash Dance much!???
    heheheh loving the legings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats absolutely fascinating. I can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a little book rack by this little John may be a good idea. Cause really he is hanging there bored. I find these moments perfect times to catch up on some light reading. May a couple books on Pooh or something.

    I kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Harris and Lynne on Friday.
    He was soooo good, letting us old folks hold him and coo over him. I'm very impressed with you two's efforts at getting used to pooping somewhere besides his diaper! WTG!
    Keep thos pics coming and Rory is working on the photos from Fri. night will send a link to them soon. XXOO Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 days, no new pics. I shall now go and pout.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin