Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tag- You're It!

I was tagged by J over at Love + Love = Marriage...

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

Ok so now for the facts:
1) I can't decide which makes me more wet- a sexy and flattering new outfit, or a new large power tool, like a table saw or an air compressor
2) I never had to wear deodorant until I gave birth.
Now, if I don't put it on the second I hop out of the shower, my neighbors call me to ask if I too, can smell that foul odor... 'Did they open a new sewage processing plant by you guys? Sure smells like it...'
3) I love it when my doggie licks my hands and feet- the feeling is orgasmic (hopefully for both of us)
4) I think my baby's poop smells good on some strange level
5) I pride myself on my pretty penmanship
6) I am an IKEA whore


I am tagging
1. Sacha at Babycakes
2. Jude at Judecorp.
3. Carey at Uterus x 2

1 comment:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin