Sunday, December 23, 2007

Update

After posting, Mindi and I decided to go to the grocery store. Wow, I have never been to the grocery store early on a Sunday morning- it was quite peaceful! We bought some bagels and other snacks that were easy to grab and eat. I had a few nice contractions while we were there but nothing I couldn't handle with the help of the shopping cart. I think that the walking helped. LOL- they had pineapple on sale, buy 1 get one- I couldn't resist and we brought 2 home hehe.

My body is certainly "working" for me- my bowels seem nice and cleaned out now ;). I called our Doula- she is about 2 hours away on a weekend trip (sorry!!!!) but is making her way back here.

I am leaking baby juice which is an interesting sensation- like if I sneeze, it feels like I peed myself...

Speaking of the baby, s/he is wiggling around in there which is comforting to me.

Ok, well that is the latest update! Check back later!

3 comments:

  1. thinking of you guys! here's to a christmas eve eve baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall begin to pace the floor ans amoke candy cigarettes (I don't smoke).

    You are in my prayers this day.
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I forgot to mention it on the phone, but there are a couple things you may want to think about doing while you're still in early labor: laundry and baking a cake. If you have any laundry needing to be done, it's a good time to do it. Baking a cake is nice because you have something to focus on for a little while, the house will smell nice and you'll have a birthday cake for your little one's arrival. Did you pick out any movies to watch? See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin