Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Oven Is Hot

The bun is still baking. We had another appointment today. There was no change from last week, but I am still "really ripe" (I keep thinking of peaches when I hear that...). I had another membrane sweep- mmmm it felt so goooood (that was sarcasm). Hopefully, this membrane sweep will throw me into labor... but people, don't hold your breath... Mindi may be holding her breath (cuz she's so dang excited!) but I promise, if I see her turning blue, I will GLADLY give her mouth-to-mouth. teehee so dirty...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I predict you are going to have this baby on December 19th, at 3:42A.M.

    Don't you love it when total strangers make wagers on your baby's birth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 Days!

    The excitement is killing me. I think you'll have the baby early...

    Just a guess ;)

    Are you guys having the baby at a hospital, birthing center or at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I hope the sweep works for you. My wife had one on, I think, a Monday or Tuesday, and went into labor on Saturday. I don't know if the sweep made it happen, but it may have helped in some way. How exciting! My birthday is 12/17, so I highly recommend birth on that day. It's been good to me!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin