Sunday, December 16, 2007

Girls girls girls...

You are all too cute! I didn't mean I was in labor... just waiting for labor to start hehe. Sorry for the false alarm! I had no idea anyone would take it that way. I am quite flattered to be the object of at least one person's refresh button! I remember back in the day when JudeCorp and Babycakes were expecting- I had both of there pages up constantly and I was constantly refreshing the pages looking for new posts about labor!!! I know that I will soon have the same watch going for Jenny. You guys are too cute!!

1 comment:

  1. ourbabyblue.wordpress.comDecember 17, 2007 at 9:58 AM

    I'm so excited for you! Sending you more uber-zen vibes. ox

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin