Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Frickin' Frackin'... grumble grumble...

We live in WA. It rains a lot here in the winter. We just experienced a torrential rainfall and now our basement is a bit, well, squishy... It really sucks. For the last 2 days I have been without my computer and constantly changing out damp towels for dry ones on my floor. We are not wading in water or anything, but it is a pretty big inconvenience. Our basement is currently all moved around (to prevent more water damage) and we are due to have a baby here soon! ACK! The last thing I want is to be in labor and dealing with mold... we have already ordered our favorite mold- removal solution and it is in the mial. I think we will be renting a carpet cleaner in a few days- wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. oh, you poor dear! i'm so sorry you're in such a mess. you have time. it will dry up and all will be right again. my fingers are crossed for an eventless next few weeks for you!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin