Saturday, December 8, 2007

Extreme Nesting Revisited

Do you remember, back in the day, when I was 13 weeks pregnant, up on a 12 foot ladder, scrubbing the siding of my house? Here is a photo to help refresh your memory...



Well, about a week ago, Seattle got some nasty snow, which looked like this...



That snow, led to LOTS OF RAIN, making our basement look like this...



After our soggy basement partially dried up, the soon to be mothers (yes, Mindi included) decided that they MUST RID THE HOUSE OF MILDEW, and thus, in a fit of extreme nesting, rented a rug cleaner, giving Lynn an experience that initially looked like this...



But Lynn conquered the beast and the scene soon turned into this...



We now have the cleanest carpets on the block- all in time for Channukah...



And by the way, remember when I was 6 weeks preggers and I photoshopped a picture to look like what I thought I might look like at 38weeks? Here it is- I was WAY OFF- don't ya think? LOL

3 comments:

  1. Holy snow batman!

    That picture of you with the carpet cleaner was priceless!

    11 days to go --- ahh, how pumped are you guys!!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of snow - we're getting tons here in the midwest too! Way to go with that rug cleaner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know you got so much water in your basement. Did you get it all cleaned out? Did you figure out all the tub logistics?

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin