Sunday, December 30, 2007

bye bye button

our wittle baby's stump fell off today which is cool. i was always afraid of it getting snagged on the folded diaper edge etc. we are almost to the point that we can explore gdiapers which is what we would like to use instead of disposables. We will have to wait for at least another week for that though, as our son will be having his bris milah tomorrow. i am still sooo tired. note the lack of proper capitalization etc.- that is what you get when one hand is typing and the other is holding a sleeping baby...

6 comments:

  1. He is so precious! How are you feeling???

    I can't wait to hear how gdiapers go. I have heard so many good things about them - but really wanted to hear, first hand from someone, how easy they were to use, if the baby had less diaper rash then normal diapers, etc!!! They are so cute too. Karli and I had talked about the disposable Seventh Generation diapers, and then the baby G's.

    Hope you are getting a bit more sleep, and THANK you for the well wishes for our insem! We have our fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those diapers are so neat!

    Is motherhood just wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWW!! Just love his little button nose and cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G-diaps are on the top of my list too. Like Tiff, I'd love to get your opinion. I hope all is well in your new world. Angi and I have been swooning over your beautiful new family and wishing you much rest in the new year. ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. G-diaps are on the top of my list too. Like Tiff, I'd love to get your opinion. I hope all is well in your new world. Angi and I have been swooning over your beautiful new family and wishing you much rest in the new year. ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard that g-diapers leak.

    I hope this is not the case for you guys!! xo

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin