Saturday, November 24, 2007

They sure don't make them like they used to...

I am a pregnant person. I have gained weight during my pregnancy. Most pregnant people feel like Cows at some point in their pregnancy. My "I feel like a cow" moment came when I sat down on the toilet and the seat cracked. Yes, that's right, the fat cow pregnant person broke the friggin' toilet seat! grumble grumble grumble. We just went to pick up a new seat since we could no longer sit on the seat without it pinching our delicate thighs... The crack is narrow, but man, does it pack a punch with it's pinch when you are least expecting it! Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha, that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a fat cow! You are just pregnant. Also, that toilet seat looks cheap.

    I hope your bags are packed for the hospital, or birth room, or where ever you are having your baby, because you are NOT going to make it 25 more days!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin