Thursday, November 22, 2007

Really real....

Just when I feel that I have a handle on the fact that in a month or less we will have a new, freshly baked bun in our house, I do/see/experience something else that hits me like a ton of bricks, leaving me standing, speechless, like- oh my GOD! We are going to have a BABY?! I remember that feeling when we first set up the crib, and when we first brought bottles in the house- this time? THE CAR SEAT!!! ACK! There is a CAR SEAT IN MY CAR!!! And yes, it is blue- but don't read to deeply into that fact, it is really just both of our favorite color, and no, we still don't know the sex of our baby.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have done so well to hold off finding out the sex of the wee one! What an awesome surprise that will be. 26 days. Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you! As if you haven't heard this enough already!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin