Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No more Smiles

Over the course of the last 4 and a half years together, I have come to realize time and time again that it is almost impossible to say to Mindi "smile for the camera" and have her flash a beautiful, painless, toothy smile. She has this "photo smile" that she does- it is half smiling, half, well, miserable(see exhibit A)...



Don't get me wrong, I am NOT making fun of my girl, I am just acknowledging a personality trait in her. Well, on Sunday, we both had a revelation! If Mindi doesn't want to smile for a picture, then the logical thing would be to make her frown for one! She liked this idea. I did too for 2 reasons... reason 1, Mindi frowning or making some silly, non smiling face, melts my heart like watching a little puppy sliding on a slick linoleum floor, and reason 2, I have discovered that her goofy face is usually immediately followed by the most beautiful smile or grin in the world, and if my trigger finger is on the ball, I can manage to capture that smile on film as well- note, exhibit B and C.





See, now isn't that a BEAUTIFUL Smile?!

3 comments:

  1. You are both adorable! I can't wait to see the pics of your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of you guys totally made me smile. Kepp on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin