Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girl's night

I had a great night Monday night- I went to a friend's house for a girl's night out. It is probably the last girl's night that I will be having for a looong time... It was tons of fun- bring your favorite drink recipe and all of it's elements... Of course, since I can't have alcohol and I am trying to watch my sugar intake, I brought my favorite- flavored waters. They are super simple and are actually great to have at drinking parties to help keep the drinking people hydrated! They were a hit- I had cucumber water and watermelon mint water- yum yum! Of course, I brought some snacks too and we partied like it was 1999!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE cucumber water! Sometimes I'll throw a little lemon in with it to make it super-refreshing, especially in the summer. I haven't ever had cucumber mint water though. That sounds phenomenal!

    Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm going to be one of those annoying double-posters to say I meant "watermelon mint."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh look, you chose to put up the pic that makes me look drunk and ghostly...joy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...those waters look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin