Saturday, November 10, 2007

34 weeks and counting



Wow- it is getting close... we have less than 6 weeks until our estimated due date, and let than 3 weeks until our baby is officially considered full term... EEP! I slacked last week on taking a belly shot and man, was I surprised when I saw my belly this week! Holy Cow! I am HUGE! And I know I can only get bigger! I am indulging you guys with a bare belly shot this week to show the grandiosity that is the belly. You can also see some of the stretch marks, which, are actually not quite as bad as I was expecting that they would be. I realize that there are more to come, but I guess I thought they would be worse off at this point!

3 comments:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin