Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Such a Slacker!

Ok, I have been a blogging slacker BUT I have been a nesting fiend!! There was a "junk" room that we had in our lower level that really needed a face lift! We have been considering making this the playroom when the wee one comes (and is a bit older) and so I had to get rid of all the crap that was stored in there. It will also be our guestroom for when mom comes from FL after the baby is born, so I wanted it to be cozy for her! I managed to put up some great curtains, fix the broken futon, clear out the storage armoire for her to use while she is here, hang a clock and some art, and install a closet system in the storage closet in that room. :) I am feeling fairly accomplished. Not only that, but I have been running around the house, purging our wire hangers (thank you "mommy dearest"), reorganizing our pantry, filing papers, working on completing the shed shelving project, along with organizing my tools, screws, and nails.... yes, I am NESTING.

We are leaving for our last trip to FL before the baby comes on Thursday. It is a short trip but I am not looking forward to the insanely long plane trip... Well, I need to go nest some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin