Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Locked and Loaded

I just got home from my latest appointment- I had t take the glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes and I am hoping that I pass it- I will know in about a week! We have discovered that our baby is currently head down in my pelvis- which is great, because up until now it was breech. I realize that the wee one may still go back to being breech before my due date, but, for now, it is comfortably nestled in the pelvis. Oddly enough, ever since we discovered that, I have found myself realizing more and more that I really do have a baby in there- a baby that, due to the laws of nature- has to and WILL come out... I am not scared about it or anything (yet), it was just a *duh* revelation. ALso, I know we are getting closer because my appointments have now shifted from once a month to once every 2 weeks! Wahoo!!! I think I am going to go take a nap...

2 comments:

  1. Time is flying!! Can you believe in a few short months, you will have a sweet little addition to your family? I'm sickingly (I don't know if that's a word actually) excited for you guys. That's great about the baby's position. Hopefully he/she stays comfy right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can TOTALLY do it. You can birth a baby! You can do it! Rah rah rah!!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin