Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Double Digits! Wahoo!

Yippeee! We are down to 99 days in our countdown! I can hardly say that it has gone quickly- because it totally hasn't, but I am happy to be here! The baby is so active. I love how active s/he is right after I eat- those little kicks and jabs are simply dreamy! i am lucky enough to have not experienced any rib jabs just yet- all the little kung fu chops are right above by belly button or off to the sides. Mindi has been able to clearly feel all of these taps and jabs too, and one of my favorite things is spooning with her at night with my belly to her back so she can feel the commotion in my belly too.

Ahhh heavenly pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin